Let's Talk | How to Start a Custom Order
We have a team of custom apparel experts ready to help make ordering as simple as possible. Whether you are a team, league/organization, event or company, we have options to help you order in bulk, directly through a VC team member, or through a player direct order Team Store.
- Let's Talk. Tell us about your team and custom project using the "Start an Order form" on this page, or email email@example.com.
- Options & information. A VC team member will be in touch within 1 business day to help you figure out the best apparel options (sublimated, blank/screen printed, or headwear/accessories) for you and discuss design options.
- Gather order details. Launch your team store, or collect your team’s order details yourself and submit via the VC order form or use our online Google Sheet order form.
- Confirm costs. Your VC rep will get you the confirmed pricing you need - no hidden or added costs!
- Start production. Send your order to production and wait patiently for your apparel to be delivered (2-6 weeks, depending on styles/order details).
We're here to help! Let's get started by either getting in touch with your questions or to set up a call/video chat, or complete the "Start an Order" form on this page.
There are no obligations when you request a quote or more information, request a sample, or submit your idea/drawings/concept for a design review.
How to Order
An order form and email communication. You will send us the specific order information (sizes, numbers, etc.) using an Excel order form (or we'll help transfer your data onto our form).
Download our order form or use our online Google Sheet order form.
You can also place an order via our online store for any of our blank in-stock uniform items. In your order notes, add "I'd like to add customization" and a VC rep will be in touch with you within 1 business day to discuss the details.
Creating a Team Store and offering your custom apparel to your teammates/members directly is the way to go if you want to share the order responsibility with those receiving the apparel, or to fundraise from potentially supportive community members.
We'll create a custom collection in our online store so that people can order - and pay - directly. No more administrative or financial burden for you!